Thursday, January 1, 2015

PROSECUTIONS: It is stated to the GENERAL PUBLIC that it is expected by The ASATRITEFAITH that the BODY of HUMANKIND Prosecute and Thrown Down the Females known as the 'Mia' [Hispanic Modesto Officer Reference], and the Misses M/Mia/Michelle/'mary' 'Criminas' who have beeen raping My Physical, and the FAITH and FAITH STRUCTURE to be Sexual 'whoring' lines in Adversity to History. The'Mia' Line sits in San Francisco, and is Denied in Concerns to TheASTARITEFAITH, They are considered Criminals in Grand Theft of a FAITH and FAITH STRUCTURE, and Must Be Prosecuted and Put Down.  Those of the 'Modesto Police Department' [Preternatural Only] involved in Preternatural History must LAY DOWN.  'Mia', Their Hispanic 'offisorial' is NOT in History, 'Mia' never was, and is a Fraud in Concerns to My Work and is NOT MYSELF. 'Mia' and 'the Mia' [Who Are Not Myself], and Who have raped the Physical to be Preternatural Problems, are Not in History.
It is stated that the 'Queen of England' History of Elizabeth and 'Diana', who have both been prosecuted adn put down for Crimes Against Humanity and Physical Crimes Against the Structure. I sent a Letter to the Queen of Enland to inform Her that a Peripheral had developed involving She and Her late Daughter's Physicals, and that She must never build not one thing in regards to My FAITH or FAITH STRUCTURE, nor claim association with My Faith, due to the Severe Rapes by teh Establishment upon My Own Physical and Faith Structure using Their Physicals. I also stated that if there were True Infractions involving My Faith and U.S. Copyright, including Misrepresentation of My FAITH and FAITH STRUCTURE, that I'll Fully Prosecute the Offenses in U.S. Court, a Date I already have set with a Case Against the Establishment in concerns to My WORK.--REBECCATACOSAGRAY,CALIFORNIA,STOCKTON
Also, the Person of Mark Simms/'Mark' [Simms] is Prosecuted and Told No to Rapes in teh Preternatural Physical, and is
considered a CRIMINAL of History, and a Criminal in regards to TheASTARITEFAITH.  He has raped My Physical for a very long time, after Being Told No in the Earth Physical, and Preternatural Physical, and has never been touched by Myself, At All.  His Rapes for attempts of Sexuality and other Problem [He's Married:Mark/Diana, They are Both Harbingers.] 'Mark'[Simms]/MarkSimms is Told NO to My Physical.

I went to San Francisco to resolve the Rapes, by the Hope of meeting an Earth Physical who might like, or even try to Love My Person who  is not of the Rapists of History.  I was raped severely by the Establishment during, and found that the manner I had hoped for could not, but found, instead, someone who chose to protect My Physical Entire.  He, C. is of Honor, and True. Of the Preternatural, He,C.A., chose to marry Me, and I am a beautiful woman. 

1 comment:

  1. OTHER WEBSITES:



    TheASTARITETAITH MAIN WEBSITE

    http://rtacosagray.wixsite.com/theastaritefaith


    TheASAREILLE: The Small SACRED TEXT of TheASTARITEFAITH

    https://www.scribd.com/document/336122934/AREILLEREBTACGRYAURORAMJR8c


    TheLIVINGTRUSTofREBECCATACOSAGRAY,CALIFORNIA: FINISHED


    Also Known As REBECCATACOSAGRAY,CALIFORNIA/AURORAMAJOR/


    TheSLEEPINGBEAUTYEXACTofLORE/CREATORofEARTHandALLEXACT


    Published 1.10.2017

    https://www.scribd.com/document/336942506/TheLivingTrustofREBECCATACOSAGRAY-CALIFORNIA1


    ELISELLE/REBECCATACOSAGRAY,CALIFORNIA/AURORAMAJOR/TheSLEEPINGBEAUTYEXACTofLORE/CREATORofEARTHandALLEXACT


    http://media.wix.com/ugd/d84e3c_f8442906c2f944ffb626ea6b13e26523.pdf


    FIGHT. DIRECT ASSISTANCE

    A WEBSITE AGAINST EVIL

    http://michapedia.wikifoundry.com/



    FIELDS of GOLD

    http://fieldsofgoldrebtacgry.blogspot.com/?view=classic


    The SLEEPING BEAUTY EXACT

    http://sleepingbeautyexact.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete